Monday, June 8, 2009

Routine


As I end my first day of summer school, I have decided to add just one more thing to my list of to do's. I commented to Chester yesterday that I haven't found time for me to do something I enjoy. I'm not so sure I'll ENJOY blogging, but I'm going to give it a try. I'm enjoying the peace and quiet as Conner sleeps in his swing. This is not common in our household for he truly loves to be held. This past weekend he decided he needed more to eat, so now that this chunky monkey is getting a fuller belly, I actually see some improvement on his "happy" scale. Let's all pray that this sticks!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Another family blogger!! :) I'll add you to my list of bloggers now so I can keep tabs on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll see how well I do keeping it up. I also don't have the crazy going life you have! It may just be Conner did .... today. :)

    ReplyDelete